Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Birthday Lunch

I have a friend who is having a birthday tomorrow and it is one of those birthdays that we consider a milestone. Four of us gathered to celebrate her special day. I must apologize for the order of the pictures.



Ladies still like to receive a "favor" when we go to a function. I put the first initial on a candle holder and added a ribbon. They were bright and fun and added a little color.



Chicken salad was served with cantaloupe on lettuce. It was yummy and I am so glad I tried a new recipe.





What is a birthday without a cake or cupcakes? The favorite is chocolate with cream cheese icing. Happy Birthday and may you have many more!

2 comments:

Karen said...

wow! Everything looks pretty and delicious. I know the birthday friend must have felt very special!

Unknown said...

Will you cater my next get-together? LOL - Your table looks awesome!