Sunday, April 17, 2011

Easter Outfits for Stuart

We made a trip to see Stuart this past week and I took him his outfit for Easter.

I made a bubble suit with a smocked insert. I took matching fabric and appliqued a cross on the burp cloth.

This is the smocked insert before I assembled the outfit. 

It has been a very long time since I have smocked for a baby boy. I had to make all the piping because I couldn't find what I needed. I know he will be a handsome baby boy.

I really liked this design but had no idea it would take over an hour to complete. It is cute though.

 
Stuart needed a fun outfit, so I appliqued a bunny on a onesie. I put his name on the bunny.

I put his name on the blue sweater to go over the onesie. He needed this for those cool mornings.

Add a pair of pants to match and you have a cute outfit! I just had to make a matching burp cloth.
It was fun doing something for a little one for Easter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are the cutest things I have ever seen - you can REALLY tell they were made with love. Janet you do beautiful work - thanks for sharing.