Friday, June 17, 2011

Aprons

My daughter brought home the cutest apron she bought at a craft show. I finally had time to make a couple.

I found some cute fabric to use for the aprons. I love shopping for fabric and I guess my one wish would to have a good fabric store where I live. I have to drive 45 miles to a fabric store and it is still not the greatest.
You use a hand towel for the bottom of the apron and add gathered fabric for the top. I used the stripe for the sash.

This is the second one I made. I loved the orange and once again I was able to use the stripe. This apron was given for a birthday gift. My daughter made several out of the cutest fabric. They are such fun to make!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Janet, these are so cute. This past Christmas I gave all the women in my family Homemade aprons from Etsy - they LOVED them. These are very sellable and I have not seen this particular pattern. Awesome as always!

Janet said...

Thanks, Tina! You are such the encourager.