Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Summer Fun

I can't believe that it's the last day of July. I wanted to share some photos from this summer.
I have been sewing for our new grandson, Roger and I will share those later.
My birthday is in July and my husband is usually gone to camp with boys from our church. This year I had a great birthday because I got to spend it with both of my daughters and my grandson.
 We met in Bossier to enjoy some time at the Boardwalk. Stuart had spent a few days with Katie and me so he was happy to see his mommy.
 This photo is of me, Stuart, Susan and Katie. Susan is having another little boy in August and we are looking forward to meeting Roger. Next year we will be chasing two little boys.
Katie loves Stuart and was happy to share his first experience on a carousel. I think she would do just about anything for her nephew.
We had a bible study in June and a group of ladies and myself decorated the tables for one of the meetings.
We did a beach theme and used beach balls, sand pails, sunglasses, flip flops and beach towels to decorate. It was fun and we used a lot of things we already had at home. The flip flops and sunglasses will be used for our Operation Christmas child boxes.

We used a sand pail as our ice bucket and I love the bright colors of the cups. The colors make me smile!

It's about time to start thinking about the beginning of school and fall. That brings cooler days and football. I am looking forward to the change of seasons, but sad that another summer has passed. 

Take care and embrace each day!

No comments: