Saturday, August 25, 2012

Burps, Bibs, and Blanket

 We have been a little busy this month. We kept our grandson, Stuart, a few days to give his Mommy some rest. I have worked and my husband has returned to coaching football after 15 years. I am learning to never say never! Never would I have dreamed that I would be sitting on high school bleachers as a coach's wife again. Last night I went to the jamboree and realized it had been 31 years since I had gone to a game without a child. Having said all that I want to share some of Roger's new things.
 I just took fabric and designs I already had to make burps and bibs.
 I had purchased the thank heaven for little boys a while back and wanted to use it for Roger. He has to have a football in honor of his pawpaw.
 You can pick up such cute bibs and just add a name.


Loved this little blanket and it screamed little boy to me. Added his name to make it his very own. Can't wait to meet this little fellow.
Have a great weekend!

No comments: