Monday, September 17, 2012

Super Easy Recipe for Banana Bread



 I was browsing Pinterest the other day and came across a recipe for banana bread. It looked super easy and I thought I would give it a try. Here is a small loaf I made and added ribbon and now I have a neat little gift.
 I am all about easy. This recipe calls for a yellow cake mix with pudding. Add 3 or 4 ripe bananas, 2 eggs and  1/2 to 1 cup of chocolate chips. Put in your greased loaf pans and bake on 350 until done. I wasn't sure how long to bake mine so I kept checking with a toothpick.
You could add pecans or walnuts if wanted. I just used what was on hand. I had put some ripened bananas in the freezer the other day, so I pulled them out and used them in this recipe. I am not sure why the middle is sunken, but they tasted delicious!


No comments: