Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Fun Beach Towel




Oops! I put the pictures in the wrong order.

There is a group of women, including my daughters, that share different things they see from time to time. They will buy the item for me to look at or share a gift that they think I can make. This is the latest of such items. A friend said that she had been given the neatest beach towel and thought about me when she got it. She brought it for me to see and measure. I said that I thought I could make it easily enough and so here is my first attempt. How nice it will be not to worry about your towel slipping off the back of your chair and there are pockets for you to put your keys, phone, etc. This would make a great graduation gift. I sure did get some funny looks while I was on the front porch with a beach towel draped over the rocker.

No comments: