Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

I want to say Happy Mother's Day! This is for every woman who touches another's life. I think of the influence we have on children that we are around at home, church, school, etc and it is humbling. This day can be bitter sweet for me when I reflect on my own mother whose company I was only able to enjoy for 14 years. What an influence she had on me for that rather brief time. I have to remember that I am most blessed to have had a Christian mother who loved me and raised me to love the Lord. I must also remember how blessed I am to be a mother of two wonderful young women who are impacting children's lives each day at school. So remember when things are tough, you are making a difference in the lives of those around you. Also, thank you to all the women that are still impacting my life!

No comments: