Friday, May 14, 2010

Magna Hoop and Polka Dots




I bought a software program called magna hoop last summer. I am beginning to use it more and more. It is great to do initials for monograms and you can enlarge the font to the size you want. It is so much faster than using the program on my machine. I create the monogram, name, etc on the computer and then transfer it to a thumb drive. Then the thumb drive goes to my embroidery machine. Now I know that if you don't have a machine this might sound like greek to you. You can see a monogram I did with the curlz font and I added the green polka dot ribbon. I love how it turned out. You can't go wrong with polka dot ribbon. I rolled it up, tied a cute ribbon around it and now it is readly to be given to the graduate.
I also did the stacked name on the burp cloth with the magna hoop program.

No comments: