Monday, August 16, 2010

Christmas In August

Many years ago my mother-in-law had someone monogram towels for us with holly and our names were in red. We still have those towels. I thought it would be fun to do some for children. I made them early so I could deliver them when we make a trip next month. The children will be given the towels after lunch on Thanksgiving Day. They will be able to enjoy them during the entire holiday season.

The first set is for a brother and sister. I used a gingerbread boy and girl for them. This will be cute hanging in a bathroom used by both children.





The next set of towels are for three brothers. I love the reindeer and it something masculine for the boys.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute towels!!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to put them in their bathroom! I love them!