Thursday, October 14, 2010

This and That

I have been just doing a little of this and that the past week. I wanted to share with you some of my goodies.

I don't have any little girls in my family right now and I wanted to do some pumpkin bloomers. My daughter teaches with a lady who has a granddaughter, so these are for Hunter.




My sister needed a burp for a friend at church. I loved the lion and then added the name. I sure I will use that lion a lot.



A friend need a generic girl burp for a shower. I picked out the ribbon first and chose the colors for the embroidery to match.

We are going to have our first grandchild in February. I picked up these cute bibs and added Stuart's name. I just wanted to see it on something.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the first grandchild - how exciting!