Saturday, November 27, 2010

Remember Our Troops

Let us not forget those serving overseas during the holidays. Our church sends a package to deployed men or women at Christmas. It is really simple to do. Get you a flat rate box from the USPS and fill it with goodies. It may take a little time, but what is that in comparison to their sacrifice. A big thank you to all the men and women in the armed services and to the families that are left at home. Remember to try to mail by December 1 for delivery by December 25.




 You can find a neat Christmas card to send them.
 Fill the boxes with things that you know they like.

 
Get a friend to help you take these to the post office and brighten a service member's day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks amigo! great post!

Anonymous said...

I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.