Saturday, November 6, 2010

Singing in the Rain

I had shoulder surgery a couple of weeks ago and have been extremely limited in what I am able to do. I was going a little crazy, so I asked my husband to put my cricut on the dining room table. I thought surely I could put vinyl on the mat and then program my cricut to cut it. I remembered seeing some pretty umbrellas on Pittypat Paperie this summer. I had bought a couple of umbrellas earlier and had the outdoor vinyl.

 I had a pretty fleur de lis file and wanted to use that on one side. You can see the black and blue umbrellas side by side.
   I used a khaki color vinyl on the black.
     I added some initials for a monogram.
I decided to go with the white on the blue. I think they turned out pretty and will make nice gifts.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Janet I am sorry about your shoulder- hopefully you will be back to normal soon. I love your creativity - nice work girl!!