Friday, January 14, 2011

Diaper Bag




I bought this book a couple of summers ago. I love Amy Butler fabric and patterns. I thought this would be a great resource for baby gifts and now I am getting to use it for my grandson.

Here is the diaper bag with all the extra goodies I made to go with it. The pattern is found in her book shown above. My daughter picked out this Amy Butler print.
The bag is fully lined with pockets on both sides and a divider in the middle.
There is a pocket on the outside of the bag. Perfect place to put those extra things.
I also made a changing pad to coordinate with the bag. The pattern once again was taken from Amy Butler's book. One side is terry cloth and the other matching fabric.

The fabric I used for the following projects was bought at Hobby Lobby and matches the other perfectly. I love the wet bag. What a perfect place to put Stuart's wet clothing. This was made from a pattern that I found a Little Birdie Secrets. You can see it is lined with plastic.

Here is a cute bag from GG Designs Embroidery. I used this same in the hoop design for tissue cases for Christmas and now this one is for pacifers. Below is another in the hoop design from GG Designs Embroidery. This zippered bag holds wet ones. It is perfect to go in the bag and to identify Stuart's wipes.



You can see I have been busy sewing. I have enjoyed it very much, but it truly was a labor of love. Too much work for just anyone.

No comments: