Friday, March 18, 2011

Olivia

Olivia is a little girl that was born in February. Her grandmother shared with me that her mom liked  the colors hot pink and black. This is what I made for Olivia and I had fun doing it.


I layered the black zebra print on the pink polka dot fabric. This is a burp I make and it is a bit dressier than the ones made with diapers.

Next, I made a reversible bib with one side being white pique and the other the zebra print.

Every little girl needs a diaper cover with her name.

I have a good friend who is putting ruffled ribbon on diapers and I wanted to try it. I loved it and now I am hooked! I am still gathering mine on my machine the old way. A ruffler foot is on the wish list.

I  bought some pails at Hobby Lobby at the end of last summer and I thought how cute for Olivia's room. I decided to use it as a gift bag. Her mom liked all the goodies and that makes me happy.

Have a great weekend!

3 comments:

Karen said...

Very pretty!

Unknown said...

I love your creations - you are so talented and have such a good eye. Thanks for sharing. Oh I love the black and pink!

Janet said...

Thanks ladies!