Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Treats

I teach a ladies Sunday School class and I like to provide a breakfast for them the Sunday before Christmas. This year I made Pioneer Woman's cinnamon rolls. They are easy and fun to make, but they make so many. 

 The rolls are so good when you take them out of the oven. They freeze well and can be heated up later. I put one plate back for my family to have on Christmas morning. I took two plates to Sunday School.
 You can see I had plenty. I think I had eleven pans in all. Too many for this household. I shared with folks I wanted to remember this Christmas.
I put the ones that I was giving away in these cute little boxes. I was almost as excited about the box as I was the cinnamon rolls. I am sure you all are busy doing special things for your friends and family.
Enjoy the season!

No comments: