Sunday, January 22, 2012

ETC

OK, I admit I am not very disciplined with making posts on my blog. I would like to say that my family and I had a wonderful Christmas and January has been busy. I work nine weeks out of the year and three of those fall during this month. It is hard to believe that we are already to January 22!

I have been working on t-shirts this past week.

Our grandson, Stuart, will be one year old in February and I needed to work on a shirt and bib for his birthday. In Louisiana we never know what the weather will be like, so I went with long sleeves.
 His mom is using owls and I found this fabric at a local store. Not what I really wanted, but it was available.
 I chose a cupcake with chocolate icing for his bib. I know he will enjoy eating his cupcake! Stuart loves food.
 Shortly after Stuart's birthday we have Valentines Day and of course Nana needed to do a shirt for him. I loved this little plane and heart.
 I want to apologize about the string of fish pictures. These two shirts are for twins. I really liked the design and plan on using it a lot this spring and summer.
Have a great week and I hope all is going well for you and yours!

No comments: