Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Zoe, Lucy, and Silas

I needed to make a baby gift for Silas and decided his sisters needed a gift too.
I couldn't decide what I wanted to do. I looked and found this font frame I haven't used in a long time, so I decided to use that instead of doing an applique. I added the name and fun polka dot ribbon to the towel and I like how it turned out. I think it has a fun look to it.
I made Lucy's exactly the same. These girls are very close in age and I remember how it was with my own children.
This is being mailed to Florida, so I just added some tulle to make it look more like a gift.
Silas is getting a hooded towel with a duck. I wanted it to match the robe below.

The duck was already on the robe and I added the name.
Of course, every little boy needs a pair of boxers.
I put all his goodies together and tied blue tulle around it.
I hope they all enjoy their gifts.

No comments: