Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Towels, Towels, Towels

It's the time of year when you have graduation gifts, wedding gifts and baby gifts to buy. A personalized gift is always nice so that's where towels come in to play. I have made four different towels this past week.

A friend made a cute hooded towel using a design from Applique Corner.
I wanted to make one for Stuart and chose the monkey.
 His favorite character is Curious George and he loves his monkey towel.

I really like how the ears are made from a washcloth. This was so
easy to make and I think it is super cute.



My daughter wanted a hooded towel for a baby gift. The parents
are not going to find out the gender of the baby so we went
with the duck. The orange washcloth really makes this little guy.

Add some bath items with the towel and you have a perfect
gift that will be fun to give.


Graduates are thinking of going to college in  the fall. Girls love
to take personalized things and towels are no exception.


I did a monogram on this towel. I used the school colors of the
college she plans on attending in the fall.


Each gift will have a bath towel, hand towel and washcloth. Hope
they like their gifts. They were fun to make!
 Enjoy this beautiful spring weather! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like the monkey towel.